Poll: Should this be considered?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Seem's like a good idea.
45.45%
5 45.45%
Maybe, we'll see what happens.
45.45%
5 45.45%
Probably not. Too much work.
9.09%
1 9.09%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, & other language translations for Gold Edition
(10-24-2015, 10:15 AM)/u/MinecraftOnXP Wrote: Rather than having different language Colobots put out like Epsitec did (Eg. Colobot-PL 1.3, Colobot-EN 1.17, etc.), it might be a good idea to have all the languages in the one game and have a language selection menu in the options or linked on the main menu.

This is how it works now. We only miss a switch in game menu (it will be done soon™), but you can switch language with '-language xx' argument passed to executable file.
And thanks for linking us on Reddit.
Spoiler :
[Image: unknown.png]
(10-24-2015, 01:09 PM)tomangelo Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 10:15 AM)/u/MinecraftOnXP Wrote: Rather than having different language Colobots put out like Epsitec did (Eg. Colobot-PL 1.3, Colobot-EN 1.17, etc.), it might be a good idea to have all the languages in the one game and have a language selection menu in the options or linked on the main menu.

This is how it works now. We only miss a switch in game menu (it will be done soon™), but you can switch language with '-language xx' argument passed to executable file.
And thanks for linking us on Reddit.

Oh okay. And you're welcome mate. I figured you needed a few more members aware of this re-make of Colobot.
[Image: yourmcinformer.png][Image: yvl8a2.png]

I can currently code in CBot and LuaJ 5.1 fluently and am currently learning C++ and Java. I plan on becoming a game developer in the near future.

I just want to say a big giant thanks to Colobot for introducing me to the world of programming.

I decided to spreddit my Reddit
hello there!

I just signed up in the forum, but I've been following it since a long time. Translating the game to additional languages would definitely boost its popularity. For this task, I'm Spanish so I may not have any problems at translating it to Spanish. So the when time comes, I just want to let you know that I could handle the Spanish-translation Smile