Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there!
Hello! Big Grin

I’m Andii (Andi or Andy is fine, too) and I’m from Germany. I speak German, English and Polish, though I’m not really comfortable speaking (or writing) Polish since I’m a bit out practice. I had an account on the original polish forum, but I was only active there for a short time.

Colobot may be the reason I am now learning to become a professional programmer. I found a demo version of the game in a magazine (it was a rather long time ago, probably when it was still new) and instantly fell in love with it. It wasn’t until much later that I finally got my hands on the full version, and I even bought it a second time when my first disc broke. Colobot was just so unlike any other game I knew, and I especially loved exploring and experimenting with the game files for some reason. Even though it’s old, I still enjoy playing it today, and I started playing the gold edition alpha too when I found out about it.

I really love the fact that some of you guys are working on a remake and eventually maybe even a sequel. I think many more people should know about this. Who knows, maybe I’ll be able to help out with some of it when I get some more practical coding experience. I hope this project will be a success, and I’m really looking forward to seeing the finished product.

PS: I know from experience that I can be a bitlazy when it comes to posting in a forum, but I’ll try to be somewhat active here nonetheless.