Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues and bugs
Thank you for your input.

The "platinum ore" is actually legit version of translation. There are two alternate categories that actually work in Colobot: PlatinumOre and FuelCell. Someone probably didn't like the idea of having nuclear power in game so they implemented "less dangerous" aliases. I think it was used in some CeeBot games as well. As for translations, we'll correct them when we can. Unfortunately, not many people here know German well enough to translate things so we rely on other people.

I don't use Linux so I can't properly test those things. Although I know that Linux does treat files in case-sensitive way unlike Windows. We'll see what we can do about it.

Free missions are currently designed in such a way that you only have access to stuff you unlocked in main missions. So if you didn't unlock flying, you won't be able to fly. We might change that in the future.

Subber was available that way in original game. There are many such inconsistencies. We might correct that in the future when we refactor stuff.

I tested Crystallia mission 1 and can pass it just fine. Are you sure you built a radar in the right place?

We'll still thinking what to do with public functions. I suggested using Exchange Posts for that. They're kinda useless so we could reuse them by adding more functionality.
"After three days without programming, life becomes meaningless."
~The Tao of Programming

Messages In This Thread
Issues and bugs - by robocat04 - 05-12-2015, 02:42 PM
RE: Issues in programming - by tomangelo - 05-12-2015, 02:49 PM
RE: Issues in programming - by robocat04 - 05-12-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Issues and bugs - by Bot2Hot - 06-05-2015, 04:33 PM
RE: Issues and bugs - by krzys_h - 06-05-2015, 06:02 PM
RE: Issues and bugs - by Bot2Hot - 06-18-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: Issues and bugs - by tomaszkax86 - 06-18-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Issues and bugs - by Simbax - 06-18-2015, 06:58 PM