Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Level Pack V2 24.05.2016 NEW UPDATE AND TRAILER! - New planets, immersive missions.
OMG Thanks!
I tried it and got it's working already! Smile TerrainRelief image="%lvl%/relief01.bmp" factor=1.0 border=0 does the trickSmile
Gotta update everything....... XD also gonna rescale textures down.
Edit: Had to rework some reliefs, also remastered them slightly, as they were designed for these pesky borders. The big texture you mentioned was for Ethertron, scaled to 4096x4096 now. I scaled some other textures too, adding some noise and blur so they appear visually indistinguishable. Actually the effect of removing these mountain borders is so amazing I don't know what to say, I dreamed of it and never knew if it was possibleSmile
Remade some screenshots. All files are now updated and uploaded, enjoySmile
Just bumping up, here comes the new update with randomly generated virtual reality tactical simulation time trial survival training and challange!... *gasp* I know sounds crazy, right? Also improved lens flares and tried scene file modding.
[Image: qp1i68.png]
More screenshots here.

For Colobot: Gold Edition check out my TrueLevels level pack, UI Texture replacement pack and Sound Effect replacement pack.
Trailer for TrueLevels and my youtube channel here. Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Level Pack V1J 06.04.2016 UPDATE! - 3 new planets - immersive missions + sandboxes - by True Destroyer - 04-08-2016, 11:07 PM