Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Level Pack V2 24.05.2016 NEW UPDATE AND TRAILER! - New planets, immersive missions.
Yeah @krzys_h about 'files' folder I had some issues with game crashing or files not loading/creating properly,when I tried to check if file was here or not. It was not properly created or updated, and I had to do it this way (at least for now).
For you these files are read only if you copy them outside archive? Or you mean there is a function checking if file exists? I thought we were limited only to handle() .open, .write, .read and .close Tongue Edit: ... ok maybe handle.eof() will help I need to implement it and testSmile
About the music, yeah, haven't noticed it as I was dying too quick/ pausing for too short. I can see it when I loop it in a music player.

About camerafocus, and "camtype" command thxSmile

About endmission mini scene file:
Yep I could polish it, it is pretty... Bad Tongue I just pretended it's in real world instead of simulation so it can stay for now. And later forgot to update it XD Have nothing to say here for my defense, I noticed it is pointing to regular game resources and decided to leave it instead of checking if I can point to modded resources, and if i think now about it the answer is of course I can, lol. The easiest way would be to create missing "textures" and "music" folders in zip file. Don't know what was I thinking back then.

Guess instead of playing I need to update some scene and music stuff based on your feedbackSmile

For Colobot: Gold Edition check out my TrueLevels level pack, UI Texture replacement pack and Sound Effect replacement pack.
Trailer for TrueLevels and my youtube channel here. Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
Level Pack V2 24.05.2016 NEW UPDATE AND TRAILER! - New planets, immersive missions. - by True Destroyer - 05-27-2016, 12:17 PM