Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Level Pack V2 24.05.2016 NEW UPDATE AND TRAILER! - New planets, immersive missions.
Quote:
Code:
Please change the %1$s= parameter in EndingFile from %2$d to "levels/other/%1$s%2$03d.txt".
This is about a deprecated syntax, that is not recommended, but should work neverthless. There's no real need to change that. Deprecated means "it is ok, but may not work in future versions, as we plan to change it in the future".

Problem is here:

Code:
Type: std::runtime_error
Message: Tried to access invalid particle channel (invalid ID)

I don't know anything about particle channels, but my levels have tons of stuff generating particle effects (- hence the name, it's similiar I guess), and possibly the game could not handle it.
Normally the game deals with it cutting the particle numbers, so eg. in my case the ants stop shooting the green orbs, it's visible in VTS levels. Try reducing particle effects in game menu - that's all I can say.
Invalid particle ID may mean that some particle effect glitched somewhere and was improperly created or deleted without acknowledgement - may happen if game is clogged with particle effects I guess. Or it may mean something elseSad Have played 10-15 hours on Amber missions several months ago, and had no problems.

For Colobot: Gold Edition check out my TrueLevels level pack, UI Texture replacement pack and Sound Effect replacement pack.
Trailer for TrueLevels and my youtube channel here. Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Level Pack V2 24.05.2016 NEW UPDATE AND TRAILER! - New planets, immersive missions. - by True Destroyer - 10-23-2016, 10:30 PM