Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solution
Write solution for every missions:
https://github.com/kompowiec/Solution.cbot
unfortunately i can't write instructions for object Me, code selectinsect doesn't work, how control spaceman?
For now it's impossible to control spaceman with program, unless you use cheaty instruction produce(position,category, rotation, "program.txt");, that allows you to create second copy of Me with running program you pass as argument, you can run this instruction on bots, but still it will be unavailable on missions like 3.2 Amnesia, where you don't have any bots.
Spoiler :
[Image: unknown.png]
I understand, what a shame Sad
I've tried to do that with robots available in missions. Unfortunately basically everything goes to hell on Tropica
"Deep within all of us lives an idiot, and if you let that idiot dictate your decisions your live is going to be rough."
~ Ryan Letourneau, 2k15
(12-01-2016, 04:15 PM)radioactivity Wrote: I've tried to do that with robots available in missions. Unfortunately basically everything goes to hell on Tropica
Why? It's just a planet like the others.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over

(12-08-2016, 04:33 PM)LRV Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 04:15 PM)radioactivity Wrote: I've tried to do that with robots available in missions. Unfortunately basically everything goes to hell on Tropica

Because Me cannot be programmed without cheating, so you can't beat missions 3.1 and 3.2 by only programming.
Spoiler :
[Image: unknown.png]
It can maybe with moteybot's custom extensions.
EDIT:That's why my command bot idea should be implemented.
EDIT:It shouldn't be, because the command bot is a wheeled grabber with a neutron gun.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over

(12-08-2016, 04:46 PM)tomangelo Wrote:
(12-08-2016, 04:33 PM)LRV Wrote:

Because Me cannot be programmed without cheating, so you can't beat missions 3.1 and 3.2 by only programming.

Nope, I always skip these. 3.3 is an immeasurable leap in difficulty. You suddenly have to program medium-sized base building, program shooters to hunt ants with stalks in mind and the terrain itself is just *cut* brutal.
"Deep within all of us lives an idiot, and if you let that idiot dictate your decisions your live is going to be rough."
~ Ryan Letourneau, 2k15
I made mod that should help you with your task. https://colobot.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=866