Poll: Do we need to change these logos?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New look better, change
30.00%
3 30.00%
New look better, but there is no reason to change them right now
40.00%
4 40.00%
Old are better
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Revision of the TerranovaTeam & ICC logos
@krzys_h : In the case of these logos mathematically perfection is upmost important. Not only for human eye, but for scalability and compatibility of the logos with each other. This useless nodes can be noticed in big scale, especially those outside ones . And yes, "T" and also "C" was supposed to imitate the original COLOBOT logo ones. I remember this clearly when 2 years ago I was designing these logos with @Simbax and we discussed about that on priv, but we didn't have an easy access to original 3D letters from Colobot logo back then to have a base for it.

By my changes I'm not saying that @Simbax past work is worthless or something. We all are still learning about programming, graphics, gamemaking etc. and it's natural that nobody will do something 100% perfectly. As opensource community we can just "patching" everybody's past work, make new/remastered content and together make it better and better. It's natural evolution of the opensource community. That's why I wanted to change these logos as "patch". They're not completely redesigned though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2nd Revision of the TerranovaTeam & ICC logos - by RaptorParkowsky - 03-25-2016, 01:27 PM