Poll: Do we need to change these logos?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New look better, change
30.00%
3 30.00%
New look better, but there is no reason to change them right now
40.00%
4 40.00%
Old are better
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Revision of the TerranovaTeam & ICC logos
I'm not going to change the boldiness of the font, it's accurate to that in official logo and you just have to get used to that. "TT" is a bit bigger than the "ICC" because there is only 2 letters, not 3.

@Simbax :

Of course the whole world is against me. It's huge conspiracy! It's all because I'm the chosen one, who always thinks about such low-level things like moving the nodes/vertexes in the rounded, aesthetic positions and making everything as clean as possible...

Rubbish...

My models aren't in game all because there's no technical way to use them in current game's engine yet. And I just started to manage the whole complicated process of remastering them, so there will be a lot things to think about.

I wasn't consulting that all because this is really small change that was meant to be only a "patch" that nobody could even notice and was meant to be succesive replace the old logos. I thought I was trusted contributor in this project and this thing what I done with the logo will be enough safe to commit just like new textures for Earth, Terranova and Moon planets (which was almost completely unnoticed and nobody complained about them, even @Emxx52 ...). Well, sorry for that idea and bad implementing.

I already said sorry about wrong commit's name. Please, don't make this more melodramatic and forgive me or just revert that *cut* already. I guess I'm done with that.

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2nd Revision of the TerranovaTeam & ICC logos - by RaptorParkowsky - 03-25-2016, 04:46 PM