Poll: Do we need to change these logos?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New look better, change
30.00%
3 30.00%
New look better, but there is no reason to change them right now
40.00%
4 40.00%
Old are better
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Revision of the TerranovaTeam & ICC logos
I just love it when someone suddenly appears with a bunch of brilliant ideas. It kinda brings back memories. Pretty painful ones, but oh well :3.

It's so nice to know that after all these years there are still some... individuals who prove that all this talking/polite asking/discussing/establishing basic rules was actually pointless. Congratulations.

RaptorParkowsky Wrote:You guys just hating and know nothing about designing things...
Do you even realize what you were basically trying to imply here? Calling oneself a genius is a no-no.

RaptorParkowsky Wrote:Old logos are basically... mathematicaly imperfect.
I shall call an exorcist.

RaptorPatkowsky Wrote:but they don't work well as they supposed to work from scratch that we originally was aiming for.
Yipe! How wude!

RaptorParkowsky Wrote:GREAT! I have no any other comment about this. Just. GREAT...
FANTASTIC! You wrote an essay about how meaningful some meaningless numbers were. Just. FANTASTIC. I've been bothered by this 8.344 of difference ever since Simbax made this logo, but thanks to you and your fix I can finally be happy again.

RaptorParkowsky Wrote:mathematically perfection is upmost important. Not only for human eye, but for scalability
as if SVGs weren't scalable...

RaptorParkowski Wrote:By my changes I'm not saying that @Simbax past work is worthless or something.
I guess you just fixed it without anyone knowing anything, just because you had felt like doing so. 'Twas not disrespectful at all.

RaptorParkowski Wrote:As opensource community we can just "patching" everybody's past work, make new/remastered content and together make it better and better. It's natural evolution of the opensource community. That's why I wanted to change these logos as "patch".
As an opensource community we are obliged to listen to those who are obviously much more competent, and so we should be forced to accept any of their brilliant ideas. After all, we know nothing about designing things...

RaptorParkowski Wrote:I'm not going to change the boldiness of the font, it's accurate to that in official logo and you just have to get used to that.
Of course, you're the design mastermind here after all. These words instantly made me start getting used to the boldiness. What am I, no... what is the Universe compared to your genius mind?

RaptorParkowski Wrote:Rubbish...
Yeah, denying something like that by trying to be ironic is pretty rubbish. Guess brilliant minds don't follow conventional logic.

RaptorParkowski Wrote:I wasn't consulting that all because this is really small change that was meant to be only a "patch" that nobody could even notice and was meant to be succesive replace the old logos.
Have you ever heard about morality and conscience?

RaptorParkowski Wrote:which was almost completely unnoticed and nobody complained about them, even @Emxx52 ...
Good to know about that. Hilarious - how is anyone of us supposed to complain about anything if it remains almost completely unnoticed? And you did nothing to make us notice, as it is obviously the way that is to your liking.

RaptorParkowski Wrote:Please, don't make this more melodramatic and forgive me
So you will be able to pretend you forgot the rules yet another time? How about 'no'? :>

Ah, and sorry... please don't feel offended. You should rather feel ashamed.
Prepare for unforeseen consequences...
Half-Life

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2nd Revision of the TerranovaTeam & ICC logos - by Emxx52 - 03-26-2016, 04:48 AM