Poll: Do we need to change these logos?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New look better, change
30.00%
3 30.00%
New look better, but there is no reason to change them right now
40.00%
4 40.00%
Old are better
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Revision of the TerranovaTeam & ICC logos
I think this thread has went far enough. If Raptor doesn't draw conclusions from the above posts, there is nothing else we can do to change his way of thinking.
IMO it's even scarier than the April's fool joke we recently had. This community is clearly on a collision course and something needs to be done.
Changing the width of a letter in the logo is too trivial to loose a capable member over it. @RaptorParkowsky I urge you to drop the matter and as @tomangelo said, focus on making Colobot GOLD genuinely better. It was said that the logos do not impact the fate of the Colobot project, and I think this is true in the current circumstances. You made some practically indistinguishable changes, effectively wasting your own time as well as other people's nerves.

As a member who doesn't get involved much in the discussions here, I think I'm as objective as it'll ever get here. Understand that you are not prosecuted for your mistakes here. People make mistakes all the time. The problem is you keep bringing this up when everybody else is done talking about it and already expressed their opinions. Please see that you are only making your situation worse here. A lot of respect is lost at an alarming rate here. Think why initially you were chosen as the Project Director? Do you really want to be "that guy who rage-quit couple of years ago"? You get to choose.

I think this thread is getting close to it's use-by date and should be archived soon.

PS Colobot is a game mainly for children to learn programming. Please at least moderate some of the language here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2nd Revision of the TerranovaTeam & ICC logos - by CHmSID - 04-05-2016, 10:32 PM