Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Karol's head texture mod
Hi!
I've made a texture of my head for an astronaut.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: dr8Gpwh.png]
[Image: 4RpZ9QF.png]

If you think that i'm handsome and the spacesuit suits my eyes, you may download my mod. It's also in the attachment. Put .zip file in mod directory and it will replace the first, default head with gray hair.

Be sure to select gray hair color because coloring of this texture does not work well.

Attached Files
.zip   textures.zip (Size: 82.95 KB / Downloads: 370)
Introducing: Vitas Head texture!

The weirdest Russian performer, with unique, cosmic image now in Colobot!

A lot of internets in this movie:

A lot of wtf ^^

This is how he looks like in the game
[Image: li1enj1.png]
[Image: l6apfwA.png]
[Image: roDPsCg.png]

.zip file is in the attachment, This time texture replaces the bald head. Now you need to chose hair color marked on screen shot below.[Image: lglP6nh.png]
Isn't he awesome? Like he's actually about to put his helmet on. Try out glasses :Big Grin

Aaand the funniest element of the game gif:

[Image: Ihnpn0x.gif]
(Translation: What a Blooper)

Attached Files
.zip   textures.zip (Size: 346.76 KB / Downloads: 364)
How do you make this textures? Is there any software designed for it or just Photoshop or other similar tool?

Anyway this guy looks creepy as hell. Looks like insane version of older Kevin. Yeah, that Kevin...

Spoiler: Don't click! It may be considered as pedophilia content!
[Image: When-He-Shaves-Unnecessarily.gif]
Oh look what you done! He's half naked and now scream because of you! Shame!
Just with gimp and about 5 photos of the head from each site (mine was with 3, i'm still learning) i resize them and just glue one to another looking at the template of the original texture below. I make final corrections with "deform" filter Big Grin

I was lucky. Vitas turns around with still camera on this movie (3:04) so i've just made print screens.

Maybe Ziggy Stardust next? ^^
I changed astronaut's head to Pinkie Pie. I don't know if I still have it on my hard drive though.

I guess we could actually let people use custom in-game faces or even custom heads.
"After three days without programming, life becomes meaningless."
~The Tao of Programming
(07-19-2016, 05:49 PM)Karol Wrote: Introducing: Vitas Head texture!

Spoiler :
[Image: yNlQWRMr.jpg]
"Deep within all of us lives an idiot, and if you let that idiot dictate your decisions your live is going to be rough."
~ Ryan Letourneau, 2k15
(07-19-2016, 07:56 PM)tomaszkax86 Wrote: I guess we could actually let people use custom in-game faces or even custom heads.
This was actually partially suggested, see https://github.com/colobot/colobot/issues/790

I guess we also need a way to redefine the original hair color for recoloring code.