Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CoLoBoT 15th Anniversary Preparations
I'd like to ask you about marketing and documentation.

I think that from a user point of view there is not enough informations about colobot.
At colobot.info there is no link to your wiki,
new features of cbot are not described in in-game help. About the existence of try and catch commands I've learned from one of the issues. Some informations can be found exclusively on your forum like access to the file http://compiled.colobot.info/job/colobot...cument.pdf whitch is unfinished but helpful.
There are no official informations about moding, I've learned that from other users mods examples. It should be even in programmers handbook inside colobot.
It would be nice to have colobot gold-1.8 "what's new" list like it was for 1.7. And of course 1.9
Facebook profile is dead. You should boast about every commit, guys. Show us that you are alive!
There are some third party web pages and software databases on the Internet with completely inaccurate informations about colobot.

Colobot has a very high entry threshold because of lack of informations. Most of the time it comes to reading forum or searching something that should be easy to find from the main page or in game. I think that changing that should be a part of 1.9 milestone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CoLoBoT 15th Anniversary Preparations - by Karol - 07-20-2016, 10:26 PM