Poll: What do you think about that?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The story has been cahnged to make the levels more interesting.
100.00%
1 100.00%
The developers forgot that fact.
0%
0 0%
There is a third exepedition.
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important for userlvels
Note:I hope this doesn't count as a spam.

Hello,
in many userlevels people make an mistake,which is really annooying and everytime accidently. They change the game story, so the last expedition somehow has got an astronaut now, but in the SatCom of the first mission of the game (Equipment) it says that that one was only out of bots.

Note:It could be tho, that the second expedition gets lost and a third one will be sent.
Note:I don't want to insult someone, I just want to be sure, that people known this, if they didn´t.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over

Does it matter? Fan content doesn't have to be consistent with canon.
"After three days without programming, life becomes meaningless."
~The Tao of Programming
That's a good point. I never really thought about this.
"Jesteśmy Polakami, pisaliśmy po polsku i nagle mamy przestać całkowicie i rozmawiać tylko po angielsku? Wiem, że tak nie jest i nie byłoby dobrze gdyby tak się stało." ~PaweX
My theory is it that the designed a special bot for the previous expedition called the command bot.It's a practicebot with a buildergun from a builder bot and a subbers operation claw.It was designed, to act like a human mind, which main task it is to find a new planet for the terrains(every human being living on the earth), while keeping the fact, that it hasn't got one, because that could be a risk for the expedition.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over