The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public files, factory and code battle
I have 2 problems. 
1 : I can't make "factory" works properly if I don't load and exec 1 public file. If I use a private file, I can't reach my class definition, used by both my builder and my new robot. 

2 : I would like to play against a friend without having to check for functions name. I can't make a simulation with my IA against itself because it (obviously) try to declare function already declared in the public space.

So, how does work public programs and how does factory select the function ?

I also can't exactly know which function factory is using. It not seems to read it in the code saved in the editor, but a file in my "public" folder, but... which one !? Because I have a lot of backups with the same functions / class defined inside :p

To play a simulation of my IA against itself, I could do 2 files with a different extern function, but I have to know how works the "public space", and how to avoid name collisions in code battle.

Thank you for your help,
Love from la France

Messages In This Thread
Public files, factory and code battle - by nknk - 12-22-2016, 01:34 PM