Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speedy Blupi Cutscenes
After playing back the DEMO Version of the Original Speedy Blupi, I've discovered in the options menu the option to enable cutscenes.

Does anyone here know about this by any chance? I'm curious.
#KillQueenNowReplaceLater
[Image: 30848703772_6068ae12f5_n.jpg]
There was indeed pre-rendered cutscenes but not in the Speedy Blupi game. You probably meant Planet Blupi. In full version of this game you could really see few cutscenes.

Spoiler alert!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGfA8kqydOg

The reason why those cutscenes aren't very popular remain unknown. Probably because they were included in 1.8 version of the game which was released later.
(04-12-2017, 12:00 PM)RaptorParkowsky Wrote: You probably meant Planet Blupi. In full version of this game you could really see few cutscenes.

I'm not talking about PLANET Blupi. I'm talking about SPEEDY Blupi. In the demo version, there is an option to enable videos but it's not made available.
It seem's as though nobody cares about this thread. I was waiting for a response but I guess it wasn't meant to be.
anyone here?
It looks like no one knows anything about cutscenes in Speedy Blupi, unfortunately.
Spoiler :
[Image: unknown.png]
Blupi was my favorite game franchise when I was little, so it's awesome to see him in some FMV sequences!