Shoutbox archive
hell yeah
ShoutBox stays functional as our little backup Wink.
I think you should also break the shoutbox...
bye forum Tongue
...and Welcome, to the ICC archive! Big Grin
Goodbye forum...
I've read something more about that. 1) Discord might ask you for phone number if it find unusual activity with your IP, or something. Probably a tool to fight spammers or something. 2) Some servers might insert it to confirm invite, or something. We don't do that.
Anyway, discord doesn't requires phone number, I was wrong.
I dunno tbh. Discord is so weird! It did catch something related to what I was observing a long time ago, even though I never opened discord itself back then and I sure as heck didn't keep any cookies!
I've never heard that Discord require phone number. Did they changed something recently?
TBH, the biggest problem with them is that they require phone number. Discord and reddit do, if I get it right. But if it's OK for majority... then gotta figure out how to get through it. Do anybody know how to register at these two if you don't want to use your phone?
And if somebody is tired of cleaning *cut* & adding tags to issues on github, I might take these duties, if anything.
Social networks are evil... Anyway, it doesn't seems like there would be way to shove IRC below into discord, would it?
after all this advetisement & spam I agree to shut down the forum...
can sb tell me where the bot file is saved?
is there a way to add newbots in mods?
*think
Still I thin the gui textures aren't that ugly and if Colobot gets a prequel it should be called Ceebot and use those gui textures.
I don't trust discord, so i won't have any chance to contribute except for discord aw...
If this forum shuts down will there be space to chat in polish?